Friday 5 August 2011

I want hide away for a bit

I really enjoy being on my own sometimes, especially when made acutely aware of how scary everything is. Just being able to hide under the duvet for a short while with a doughnut and a cup of tea whilst doing the gardening on Animal Crossing is just the ultimate luxury for me. I wouldn't let anyone in, I'd turn my phone off and lock the door, block the letter box and disconnect the aerial. Alienation is the most pleasant sensation when pretty much everything frightens you. From Thursday the 18th of August right up until Sunday the 28th, I'm going away, I'll only be at my house, but I might as well not exist during that period of time. Just me, my teddy bear and my tea!

Really poor picture of T.D. (Teddy) and I

No comments:

Post a Comment